Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Learnings

•    What have you learned from reading this book? 
•    How have you changed (possibly your outlook or understanding) from reading this book?
•    Is there an idea in the book that made you stop and think or prompts questions?
•    What do you know now that you didn’t know before?

1 comment:

  1. The book unbroken has many insightful things. It shows character and the strength of louie. I learned that if you live in yourself that you can do anything just like louie did in the Olympics. It showed me that I can work hard and do anything. There is so many things that I strive to do but never followthrough.

    Once he went to the army he had a lot of determination to do good in the world and help the innocent. I learned that even in times where you can get distracted you still have to stay focused. He accepts his friends even when they do wrong.

    ReplyDelete